Bristol Special Offers
Bristol Hotel – Special Offers
Future Inns Early Bird Rate
Whether you are planning to book a break or wanting to get the best rate when travelling on business, our early bird deal means more savings but the same level of comfort, convenience and value you would expect from Future Inns. Enjoy up great savings of 10% when you book 7 days or more in advance and up to 15% when you book 21 days ahead of your stay. So go ahead and make that booking today and enjoy great savings!
Terms and conditions:-
1. Subject to availability
2. Full payment will be charged upon reservation for the duration of your stay
3. Early Bird rate is non-refundable and non-changeable
4. Discount is provided between 10% and 15% of our best available room rate for our Bristol hotel only
5. Discount is applied to the Best Available Rate given at the point of booking and varies depending on the specific hotel
6. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts
7. Should you cancel for any reason, change the date of reservation or do not arrive on your specified check-in date, no refund will be given.
Wild Days Out in Bristol
Take the kids on a wild adventure with our Wild Days Out package in partnership with Bristol Zoo. Explore and discover the amazing world of animals with over 400 species and 9 animal houses under cover plus enjoy the award winning 12 acre gardens. Future Inns’ Wild Days Out package includes 2 nights’ accommodation, dinner on the first night, bed and breakfast and a Family pass to Bristol Zoo.
Wild Days Out family package starts from £240.00
- 2 nights’ accommodation for family
- Family pass ticket to Bristol Zoo (2 adults + 2 children)
- Dinner on your first night at Chophouse Restaurant and Bar
- English buffet breakfast on both days
- Children* stay and eat breakfast for free
- 1x free in-room movie
- Free parking at Cabot Circus car park
To enquire or to book about our Bristol special offers, please call our Bristol Hotel on +44 (0) 0845 094 5588 quoting Wild Days Out.
*Term and conditions apply. Children are classed as aged up to 12 years. Subject to availability.