Welcome to Future Inns competition page
Each month we update the featured competitions below. It is your chance to win a stay at one of our hotels in Bristol, Cardiff or Plymouth or a dining experience in our restaurant. Make sure you check back regularly for the chance to win great prizes.
Celebrate the start of 2022 with an overnight stay giveaway.
Win a one-night bed and breakfast break for two people. The prize winner will have the choice to stay in Future Inns in Bristol, Cardiff or Plymouth before the end of February 2022.
The spacious bedrooms at Future Inns have everything you need for a night away. You'll also get free parking and free WiFi for the duration of your stay. The prize also includes breakfast with the usual hot options including bacon, sausages, baked beans, hashbrown and eggs as well as a continental selection, pastries, cereal, fruit and yoghurt as well as juice, tea and coffee.
To be in the chance of winning, complete the form below before the end of 31st January 2022.
A family of four back to school staycation - Audrey Perry
Autumn getaway for two with breakfast - Graham Collins
Bed and breakfast winter getaway for two - Gareth Dixon
Summer staycation bed and breakfast for two - Nicola Ried
An autumnal bed and breakfast staycation getaway - Louise Payne
A winter break for two people - Carlene Hamilton
For two people, a Christmas B&B getaway - Leanne Rogers
A new year's getaway bed and breakfast - James Hallett
Simply tag us using @FutureInnsUK during your visit to win an overnight stay for two with breakfast. The photograph could be of your hotel room, food and drinks, when you attend a meeting, conference or event, at a wedding or showing the exterior of the building. One winner is picked monthly.
The one-night break can be taken at Future Inns in Bristol, Cardiff or Plymouth and includes a full buffet breakfast. All stays at Future Inns come with the following perks;
Wales Millennium Centre Winners
A family break with a 3-course dinner and tickets to see Nativity! The Musical - Clare Lambird
An overnight stay for two, with a Taste of Wales afternoon tea with cocktails and tickets to see Six - Lisa Bayes
These are the rules which apply to your participation in any competition run by Future Inns. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not enter the competition.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Future Inns UK. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media channel where the competition may be promoted.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Future Inns employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
3. To enter the prize draw, please check the information on how to enter provided on our website or social media.
4. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. The prize is for the named winner only.
6. The prize must be pre-booked, or redeemed upon arrival at Future Inns, unless otherwise stated. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. All prizes are subject to availability and may exclude special event dates.
8. The winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
9. The prize draw closes on the date specified. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
10. The winner will be notified through the method stated on the date stated.
11. If the winner does not respond within 5 days of being notified, Future Inns reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
12. The winner's name will be displayed on the competitions page.
14. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
15. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Need Assistance?Call Now
Send an Enquiry