Welcome to Future Inns competition page
Each month we update the featured competitions below. It is your chance to win a stay at one of our hotels in Bristol, Cardiff or Plymouth or a dining experience in our restaurant. Make sure you check back regularly for the chance to win great prizes.
Win a one-night bed and breakfast break for two with a 3-course dinner. The prize winner and their partner will have the choice to stay at Future Inns in Bristol, Cardiff or Plymouth before the end of February 2020.
The spacious bedrooms at Future Inns come with a lot of perks, all you need for a night away, including complimentary fluffy bathrobes and slippers, wine glasses and a guest ice machine, or if you prefer tea and coffee making facilities, bottled water, a fruit bowl on each hotel floor, vegan toiletries as well as free parking and free WiFi.
The stay also includes a full buffet breakfast with the usual hot options including bacon, sausages, baked beans, hashbrown and eggs as well as a continental selection, pastries, cereal, fruit and yoghurt as well as juice, tea and coffee. The prize will also include a 3-course dinner from the TDH set menu, served between 5pm-10pm in the hotel restaurant.
To be in the chance of winning, complete the form below before the end of 31st December 2019.
Family break for four with breakfast: Stacey Melia
A romantic break with afternoon tea: Marie St Rose
An overnight stay with breakfast and a 3-course dinner: Christina Rahman
A shopping break for two with a 3-course dinner: Daniel Williams
Simply tag us using @FutureInnsUK during your visit to win an overnight stay for two with breakfast. The photograph could be of your hotel room, food and drinks, when you attend a meeting, conference or event, at a wedding or showing the exterior of the building. One winner is picked monthly.
The one-night break can be taken at Future Inns in Bristol, Cardiff or Plymouth and includes a full buffet breakfast. All stays at Future Inns come with the following perks;
With an overnight stay, breakfast afternoon tea, cocktails and tickets to see Six
Beat the January blues and win a one-night bed and breakfast break for two, with a Taste of Wales Afternoon Tea and a cocktail in Thomas Bar & Restaurant. Plus, tickets to see Six at the Wales Millennium Centre.
The spacious bedrooms at Future Inns come with a lot of perks, all you need for a night away. Including complimentary fluffy bathrobes and slippers, a guest ice machine, or if you prefer tea and coffee making facilities, bottled water, a fruit bowl on each hotel floor, vegan-friendly toiletries as well as free parking and free WiFi. The twin bedroom comes with two queen-sized beds, making it ideal for friends to share.
The stay also includes a full buffet breakfast with the usual hot options including bacon, sausages, baked beans, hashbrown and eggs as well as a continental selection, pastries, cereal, fruit and yoghurt as well as juice, tea and coffee. The Taste of Wales Afternoon Tea will be served in Thomas Bar & Restaurant between 1pm-5pm with a cocktail of your choice from the menu.
Two tickets to see Six the musical at the Wales Millennium Centre is also included. From Tudor Queens to Pop Princesses, the six wives of Henry VIII take to the mic to tell their tales, remixing five hundred years of historical heartbreak into a 75-minute celebration of 21st-century girl power. These Queens may have green sleeves but their lipstick is rebellious red.
The prize will need to be redeemed on Saturday 25th January 2020 and includes:
To be in the chance of winning, complete the form below before the end of Friday 17th January 2020.
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here.
A family break with a 3-course dinner and tickets to see Nativity! The Musical - Clare Lambird
These are the rules which apply to your participation in any competition run by Future Inns. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not enter the competition.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Future Inns UK. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media channel where the competition may be promoted.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Future Inns employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
3. To enter the prize draw, please check the information on how to enter provided on our website or social media.
4. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. The prize is for the named winner only.
6. The prize must be pre-booked, or redeemed upon arrival at Future Inns, unless otherwise stated. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. All prizes are subject to availability and may exclude special event dates.
8. The winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
9. The prize draw closes on the date specified. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
10. The winner will be notified through the method stated on the date stated.
11. If the winner does not respond within 5 days of being notified, Future Inns reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
12. The winner's name will be displayed on the competitions page.
14. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
15. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Need Assistance?Call Now
Send an Enquiry