Christmas Terms and Conditions
What you need to know before making a booking
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Standard booking Terms and Conditions apply.
- For Christmas Day and New Year's Eve, a non-refundable deposit of £10 per person is required for booking confirmation.
- Unconfirmed bookings will be held for 7 days and then released.
- The total balance outstanding is required 2 weeks prior to the booking date. The booking may be cancelled if the balance is not received by this date.
- Cancellations will be refunded, excluding the deposit, providing 6 weeks' notice is given.
- Festive lunch and festive dinner must be pre-booked but can be paid for on the day. Larger tables may be required to pay a deposit. This is non-refundable and non-amendable if you cancel your table or if your numbers change. A pre-order is needed for tables of 4 and over.
- Festive afternoon tea must be pre-booked a minimum of 24 hours in advance. For tables of 4 or more, a £5 deposit per person may be required. This is non-refundable and non-amendable if you cancel your table or if your numbers change.
- For Christmas Day a menu pre-order must be emailed to email@example.com no later than 2 weeks before the event.
- Any amendments to the final pre-paid number of guests should be advised to the Hotel a minimum of 7 working days prior to the event.
- Please ensure that any special dietary requirements are noted when booking and on the pre-order form to allow us to cater accordingly. A member of the team will be available to discuss your requirements if you have any concerns.
- Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at 20 % at the time of booking and may be subject to alteration should the VAT rate change.
- Beverages of any kind are not permitted to be brought to any event at Future Inns by guests or clients. Beverages will be held by our Security department and returned to our guests after the event.
- No corkage is available.
- Bar accounts can only be set up on the evening if a credit card is given.
- You will be liable for the cost of repairs carried out as a result of any damage caused to any part of Future Inns premises or equipment by negligence, wilful act or default of any person invited by you or on your behalf to the hotel.
- The hotel management will not accept liability in respect of any loss or damage to articles brought on to the premises.
- If any event has to be cancelled by Future Inns, an alternative date will be offered or a full refund is given.
- Future Inns reserves the right to refuse admission and operates a smart casual dress code. Smart Jeans are allowed - trainers are not permitted.
- The Hotel will endeavour to sit groups together wherever possible. However, we will not accept individual table plans.
- No company accounts will be allowed unless by prior agreement. All additional costs e.g. drinks, must be settled on the day in cash or by credit card. Prices include VAT at the standard rate.
Accommodation rates are subject to availability. For full Terms and Conditions, please click here.
All menus are subject to availability. Pre-booking is required. Menu items are subject to change due to seasonality and product availability. Festive Lunch, Festive Dinner, and Festive Afternoon Tea in Fishbone Restaurant must be booked at least 24 hours before.
You may be asked for a deposit when booking to secure your space. The remaining balance can be settled on the day. All deposits and payments are non-refundable and non-amendable. Large tables may also be asked to pre-order.
Get in Touch
To find out more about our Christmas and New Year packages or to book your Christmas Party, please contact:
Call: 01752 701000 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org