What you need to know before making a booking
1. The hotel will endeavour to sit groups together wherever possible. However, we will not accept individual table plans.
2. Where stated, all menus must be pre–ordered. Choices must be given to the hotel no later than 2 weeks prior to arrival.
3. No company accounts will be allowed, unless by prior agreement. All additional costs e.g. drinks must be settled on the day in cash or by credit card. Prices include VAT at the standard rate.
4. Accommodation rates are subject to availability and subject to our Standard booking Terms and Conditions for accommodation.
5. For all bookings a non-refundable deposit of £10 per
6. Standard booking Terms and Conditions apply.
7. For all bookings a non-refundable deposit of £10 per person is required for booking confirmation.
8. Unconfirmed bookings will be held for 7 days, and then released.
9. The total balance outstanding is required by 2nd November 2020. If the outstanding balance is not received by this date the booking will be automatically cancelled.
10. Cancellations will be refunded, excluding the deposit, providing 21 days’ notice is given.
11. Any amendments to the final pre-paid numbers of guests should be advised to the hotel a minimum of 7 working days prior to the event date.
12. Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at 20% at the time of booking and may be subject to alteration should the VAT rate change.
13. Beverages of any kind are not permitted to be brought to any event at Future Inns, by either guests or clients. Beverages will be held by our security team and returned after the event.
14. No Corkage is available.
15. Bar accounts can only be set up on the evening if a credit card number is provided.
16. You will be liable for the cost of repairs carried out as a result of any damage caused to any part of Future Inn premises or equipment thereon, by negligence, wilful act or default of any person invited by you or on your behalf to the hotel.
17. The hotel management will not accept liability in respect of any loss or damage to articles brought on to the premises.
18. In the event of any event having to be cancelled by Future Inns, an alternative date will be offered, or full refund given.
19. Future Inns reserves the right to refuse admission and operates a smart casual dress code. Smart jeans are permitted – trainers are not allowed.
To find out more about our Christmas & New Year packages or to book your Christmas Party please contact:
Call: 01752 701000 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Assistance?Call Now
Send an Enquiry