Christmas Terms and Conditions
What you need to know before making a booking
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Standard booking Terms and Conditions apply.
- A non-refundable deposit of £10 per person is required for booking confirmation.
- Unconfirmed bookings will be held for 7 days and then released.
- The total balance outstanding is required 2 weeks prior to the booking date. If the balance is not received by this date the booking may be cancelled.
- Cancellations will be refunded, excluding the deposit, providing 6 weeks notice is given.
- Festive lunch bookings must be made 1 week in advance, but can be paid on the day. A pre-order is not required. However, see point 9.
- For Christmas Day a menu pre-order must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 weeks before the event.
- Any amendments to the final pre-paid number of guests should be advised to the Hotel a minimum of 7 working days prior to the event.
- Please ensure that any special dietary requirements are noted when booking and on the pre-order form to allow us to cater accordingly. A member of the team will be available to discuss your requirements if you have any concerns.
- Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at 20 % at the time of booking and may be subject to alteration should the VAT rate change.
- Beverages of any kind are not permitted to be brought to any event at Future Inns by guests or clients. Beverages will be held by our Security department and returned to our guests after the event.
- No corkage is available.
- Bar accounts can only be set-up on the evening if a credit card is given.
- You will be liable for the cost of repairs carried out as a result of any damage caused to any part of Future Inns premises or equipment thereon, by negligence, wilful act or default of any person invited by you or on your behalf to the hotel.
- The hotel management will not accept liability in respect of any loss or damage to articles brought on to the premises.
- In the event of any event having to be cancelled by Future Inns, an alternative date will be offered or a full refund is given.
- Future Inns reserves the right to refuse admission and operates a smart casual dress code. Smart Jeans are allowed - trainers are not permitted.
- The Hotel will endeavour to sit groups together wherever possible. We do accept individual table plans, please can these be emailed to email@example.com no later than 2 weeks before the event.
- No company accounts will be allowed, unless by prior agreement. All additional costs e.g. drinks must be settled on the day in cash or by credit card. Prices include VAT at the standard rate.
Accommodation rates are subject to availability. For full Terms and Conditions, please click here.
Pre-booking is required, and table sizes and parties will be under the current COVID-19 conditions.
Welcoming You Back Safely
Future Inns and Chophouse Restaurant are following the government guidelines and advice. Your safety, as well as the safety of our staff, is paramount. You can see our full welcoming you safely information here.
Contact our Events Team
To find out more about our Christmas and New Year packages or to book your Christmas Party please contact:
Call: 0117 304 1010 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org