Think that all the best weddings are on the weekend? If you are not convinced, then take a look at five fantastic reasons to get married on a weekday…
- It’s kind on your budget – Like any business the wedding industry works on supply and demand, and your Saturday date could end up being more expensive.
- Get your preferred suppliers – You will get a greater chance of getting the wedding suppliers you want, from the right photographer, florist and entertainers.
- Choose a meaningful date – It could be the date you met or an anniversary. If you have a lot of guests who work in hospitality or retail, they will find it easier to get the day off mid-week or during the school holidays for teachers.
- Pass the savings on to your guests – If they need a hotel for the night, accommodation is significantly cheaper than on the weekend.
- You will not clash with sporting events – Your guests will not be checking their phone, or looking for the nearest TV screen whilst you are declaring your love for each other.
Weddings at Future Inns
If you are looking for an elegant but modern venue, our function suites are bright and spacious so ideal for hosting a big day. The Future Inns team take pride in ensuring that from the moment you arrive you can relax and celebrate with family and friends.
From the initial enquiry until the big day itself our dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator will be on hand to help support you in creating that memorable day. You can take your vows on site, enjoy a wedding breakfast or celebrate into the early hours.
You are more than welcome to book an appointment to meet with our highly experienced Wedding Co-ordinator Jodie on 01752 701000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The stylish ground floor rooms can hold up to 300 of your guests. There is also a court yard ideal for taking photographs on your big day.
From an intimate feel to a grander affair, the suites can accommodate your guests up to 280 people. Plus they are situated on the top floor of the hotel with fantastic views over Bristol City Centre. There is even a balcony to take in some air and enjoy these from. Viewings can be booked with Aaron or Seryan on 0117 304 1010 or email@example.com.
As an approved UK Bride Supplier, the team in Cardiff have over 60 years combined with helping couples plan their special day. With a variety of suites to choose from, all of which are on the ground floor, and can host up to 210 guests. Appointments do need to be booked in advance with Michelle or Martin on 02920 487111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography credit: Rachael Amos Photography