Plymouth Family Hotels | Plymouth Weekend Breaks | Plymouth Hotels
With our affordable staycations and family breaks in Plymouth, you can explore the South West and it's diverse attractions through Devon and Cornwall this year for less with our affordable breaks. Whether you are looking for a city break in Plymouth, an activity holiday in Devon and Cornwall, a family break or a stopover on route to a camping break in Cornwall - we've got a range of great value deals to ensure you get the most out for your 2023 Staycation in Plymouth.
The accommodation is one of the best family hotels in Plymouth, as rated by other travellers on TripAdvisor.
There are so many things to do with the kids in Plymouth. With so much to see and do with the whole family, Plymouth is a vibrant waterfront city packed full of attractions. Future Inn Plymouth’s hotel location is an ideal base to explore all that the city offers and the wider area of Devon and Cornwall.
Under 12's stay free of charge*
Breakfast is complimentary for under 5's & is £6.50 for under 12's.
Book direct for the best rates guaranteed, with rooms from £67 per room per night.
For additional benefits, you can join the Future Inns hotel loyalty program. For every £1 you spend on accommodation, you earn 1 reward point. Plus, get double points when you dine in the restaurant. Points can then be used to upgrade your bedroom to a suite or a free night's stay. You also get a complimentary drink voucher to redeem when you dine in the restaurant and a member's discount rate. It's also completely free to join!
The Twin Rooms are large and spacious and sleep up to four guests. It is filled with Canadian furniture as a nod to our Canadian heritage. Further hotel perks include a guest laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryers. There's also free access to our small exercise room.
Our Twin Rooms include:
TWIN BEDROOMS AND KING SUITES AT FUTURE INN Plymouth
Our King Suites include:
The King Suites are twice the size of our twin rooms. Each King Suite has a large bedroom with a King sized bed and a separate living room with a sofa, which can be changed into a bed. Meaning the room can sleep up to four guests. An exclusive welcome pack will be waiting for you in your room, which includes a bottle of Cava, a bowl of fresh fruit and large bottles of chilled still and sparkling water.
Plymouth is a great destination for a staycation, couples getaway, activity break or family break, with city centre attractions, fresh air, and many open spaces to explore.
- If you're watching the pennies, there are many ways to visit Plymouth on a budget. From walks on the beach or woods to crabbing or picnics in the park.
- For something a little different, go ghost hunting. Plymouth is supposed to be the most haunted place in Britain. Mysterious, poignant and terrifyingly true tales await you!
- The city's best family attractions include the National Marine Aquarium, the largest aquarium in the UK; the Mayflower Museum, telling the story of the Pilgrim Fathers' journey to the New World and the Tinside Lido - a great family spot on a hot day.
- Bring your bike. Future Inn Plymouth is a cycle-friendly hotel. You can cycle along Plymouth’s Barbican and Sutton Harbour. Plus, there are numerous National Trust estates, and the Dartmoor National Park and coastal routes nearby, so you will have plenty of exciting trails to choose from
- Don’t forget, Plymouth hosts some of the most iconic events in the South West that the kids would definitely enjoy, from Pirates Weekend Plymouth, Lord Mayor's Festival, Armed Forces Day, British Firework Championships and Bonfire Night.
Need some further inspiration? Check out some of our guides for more ideas about spending time with the family in Plymouth.
At Future Inns, under 5's always eat for free with any meal purchased by an adult. Including breakfast, lunch and evening dinner.
The children’s menu has something for foodie kids or those who may be a bit fussier. If you are letting them have a sweet treat too, options include chocolate cake, ice cream or a sticky toffee pudding. All washed down with bottomless squash, or you can have juice, milk, water or a fizzy drink.
Standard booking terms and conditions apply. Offer subject to availability. Children under 12 years of age stay free of charge when sharing a room with a least one adult on a room-only basis. Breakfast can be pre-booked at a supplement of £6.50 for children aged 6-12. Children 5 and under stay with free breakfast included.
More Special Offers...
Plymouth - Graduations
Plymouth - 2 for £15 Cocktails
Plymouth - 3 Course Dinner for £25
Cocktail Experience & Three Course Dinner
Plymouth - Short Breaks & Midweek Getaways
Plymouth - A cycling staycation in Plymouth
Stay Longer and Save
Children Eat Free at Future Inns
Advance Purchase Deals
Plymouth - Golf Breaks