The great British Staycation is back!
With our affordable staycations and family breaks in Plymouth, you can explore the South West and it's diverse attractions through Devon and Cornwall this year for less with our affordable breaks. Whether you are looking for a city break in Plymouth, an activity holiday in Devon and Cornwall, a family break or a stopover on route to a camping break in Cornwall - we've got a range of great value deals to ensure you get the most out for your 2020 Staycation.
There are so many things to do with the kids in Plymouth. With so much to see and do with the whole family, Plymouth is a vibrant waterfront city packed full of attractions.
Future Inn Plymouth’s hotel location is an ideal base to explore all that the city offers and the wider area of Devon and Cornwall.
Under 12's stay free of charge*
Breakfast is complimentary for under 5's and is £6 for under 12's.
Plymouth is a great destination for a staycation, couples getaway, activity break or a family break, with city centre attractions plus fresh air and many open spaces to explore.
If you are looking or an affordable Staycation this year then look no further, we've got some great deals along with a great write up on how Plymouth is the perfect Staycation on a Budget hotspot.
- If you watching the pennies, there are many ways to visit Plymouth on a budget. From walks on the beach or woods to crabbing or picnics in the park.
- For something a little different, go ghost hunting. Plymouth is supposed to be the most haunted place in Britain. Mysterious, poignant and terrifyingly true tales await you!
- The city's best family attractions include the National Marine Aquarium, the largest aquarium in the UK, The Mayflower Museum, telling the story of the Pilgrim Fathers journey to the New World and the Tinside Lido - a great family spot on a hot day.
- Bring your bike. Future Inn Plymouth is a cycle-friendly hotel. You can cycle along Plymouth’s Barbican and Sutton Harbour. Plus, there are numerous National Trust estates, and the Dartmoor National Park and coastal routes nearby, so you will have plenty of exciting trails to choose from
- Don’t forget, Plymouth hosts some of the most iconic events in the South West that the kids would definitely enjoy, from Pirates Weekend Plymouth, Lord Mayor's Festival, Armed Forces Day, British Firework Championships and Bonfire Night.
Check out some of our top ten guides for more inspiration:
Standard terms and conditions apply. Offer subject to availability. * Children under 12 years of age stay free of charge when sharing a room with a least one adult on a room only basis. Breakfast can be added at a supplement of £6 for children aged 6-12. Children 5 & under stay with free breakfast included.
More Special Offers...