Meeting Venue Hire Plymouth
Looking for a meeting room or conference venue hire in Plymouth?
Great news, conferences can resume. Please get in touch with our Meetings Team so we can discuss your requirements and give you the up to date guidelines.
Future Inn Plymouth is superbly equipped to host your next meeting or conference. We offer eight meeting rooms, ranging in capacities up to 300 delegates. Our meeting rooms feature ground floor access, free Wi-Fi, data projection, flipchart and pens, temperature control and blackout facilities.
Ample free car parking is available onsite along with three large coach bays.
Future Inn Plymouth offers easy access to Plymouth city centre and its surrounding landmarks and attractions with access to major roads to the M5 and public transport making our venue conveniently accessible for delegates travelling to attend your next meeting. We offer a range of refreshment and catering possibilities including healthy options.
Think of us for your next:
- Business meeting
- Training day
- Corporate events
- Award dinners
- Team away days
- Charity event
Call: 01752 701000 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current COVID-19 Risk Assessment Procedures
- Meetings are restricted to 50% capacity of the room, in line with government social distancing guidelines.
- Frequently cleaning and disinfecting objects and surfaces that are touched regularly particularly in areas of high use such as door handles, light switches, and telephones using appropriate cleaning products and methods.
- If a client is using multiple rooms these must always be located as close together as possible
- Hand sanitising units to be placed in all Conference Rooms
- Conference area toilets are to be single-use and cleaned regularly.
- Conference tables and chairs must be fully disinfected between guests
- Conference tables and chairs to be spaced according to appropriate social distancing measures. For meetings and conferences, a 2-metre social distancing measure is in place.
- Flipcharts must be removed and sanitised after every conference. Flipchart pads can be taken away by the guest. Flipchart pens are to be sanitised after every use.
- Delegate packs of pen and paper are not to be provided.
- Buffets are not permitted for meetings and conferences or other events. Food will be delivered as a prepared packed lunch option.
- Coffee & tea station is no longer available. Hot drinks will be served by a member of staff individually from the setup point with social distancing in place.
- Member of staff is required to wear face-covering and sanitize hands on a regular basis.
- Large bottles of water or decanters are not permitted. Water is to be provided as individual bottles.
Welcoming you back safely