Wedding Venue Bristol
Available for all day wedding celebrations, wedding breakfasts, or evening only events
Current Government Guidelines in Bristol
- There are no legal restrictions on the number of people that can attend a wedding, civil partnership, reception or celebration.
- Legal requirements for social distancing no longer apply and you do not need to stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with.
- Face coverings are no longer required by law in any setting. However, the government expects and recommends that people wear face coverings in crowded areas such as public transport.
- COVID-secure rules, including table service requirements and restrictions on singing and dancing, no longer apply. However, there are steps everyone should continue to consider to reduce the risk of transmission, which are explained in this guidance.
- All businesses should follow the principles set out in the working safely guidance.
- If someone has been instructed by NHS Test and Trace to self-isolate because they have tested positive for COVID-19, or they’re the close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they must still self-isolate and not attend.
Current government guidance
How to plan a wedding in lockdown
Congratulations on your engagement!
Here at Future Inn Bristol, we are delighted that you are considering us as the venue to host your special wedding day. As it is so important, the team take pride in ensuring that from the moment you arrive you can relax and celebrate with family and friends.
From your initial enquiry until the big day itself our dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator will be on hand to help support you in creating that memorable day.
Our modern yet elegant function suites offer a stylish setting to take your vows, enjoy a wedding breakfast or celebrate into the early hours. From an intimate feel to a grander affair, our suites can accommodate your guests up to 280 people.
All of the suites are licensed for civil ceremonies and are fully air-conditioned with plenty of natural daylight and offer a neutral colour scheme which will compliment any wedding theme.
Choose from an all day wedding celebration package, wedding breakfast, or an evening only event.
All of our wedding celebration packages include:
- Exclusivity; only one wedding per day
- Red carpet arrival
- Cake stand and knife
- White table linen and napkins
- Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator to look after you throughout your planning
- Wedding Manager on the big day
- Complimentary Superior King Suite for the happy couple on the night
- Special accomodation rates for your guests
- Free parking for guests staying overnight
- Private bar until 1am
- Your choice of dining package
To book a viewing please contact the team on:
Call: 0117 304 1010