Website Terms & Conditions
The Future Inns UK Ltd Web site, its design, all text, graphics, and content are the property of Future Inns United Kingdom and its affiliates. None of the content found on this site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, displayed, sold or modified without the express written permission of Future Inns United Kingdom.
Accuracy of Information on this Web Site
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this Web site; however, we assume no responsibility for its accuracy and the information should not be relied upon as accurate, timely or fit for any particular purpose. Further, we assume no obligation to update the information contained on this Web site or to advise of any further developments concerning any topics mentioned. The information on this Web site may be changed at any time without notice.
Other Linked Sites Found on this Web Site
Links to other Web sites are provided for your reference and convenience only. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy, appropriateness or views expressed on other linked Web sites. We are not acting as a publisher of any materials contained on other linked sites and do not seek to control the content of or maintain any type of editorial control over any linked sites. Links to other sites should not be construed to imply that this site is in any way affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade mark, trade name, logo or copyrighted symbol found in the link or link descriptions to other sites.
Best Rate Guarantee
We Guarantee the price we quote you will be the best available rate at the time of booking. All rates quoted are subject to availability.
We do not accept cash payments.
Facebook Competition General Terms and Conditions
Win 4 tickets to see Cardiff Devils play in Cardiff on 7th March 2015-
- Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Entry is limited to one per person
and entry is free on Facebook.
- Join us on Future Inn Cardiff’s Facebook and answer one question to be in with a
chance to win 4 complimentary tickets to see Cardiff Devils playing in Cardiff on
Saturday,7th March 2015.
- Competition closes 1st March 2015.
- Tickets are non-transferrable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be informed by email on 2nd March 2015 and will be announced
on our Facebook page.Tickets will be collected at Future Inn Cardiff.
- Uses of personal data received by Future Inns in the course of the promotion are
- By entering the competition you authorise Future Inns to publish your personal
details if you are the winner.The winner will be chosen at random following the closing
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Out of town entrants are expected to pay for and organise stay and travel arrangements
to and from the venue and including any meals during their stay.
- Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be required to submit valid identification as in a driver’s license or
or passport before receiving the prize.
- Future Inns reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supercede the
competition (including altering prizes)if, in our sole discretion, a competition is
not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Staff members and family of the Future Inns Group of Hotels including Agency
personnel are not eligible to enter the competition.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by , or associated with Facebook.